Butterflies are special creatures and signify spiritual rebirth, personal growth, or a guiding soul. 813 means I love you. A company called One Meaning combined the two and created a beautiful butterfly necklace and called it I LOVE YOU!
813 means “I love you”…8 letters, 1 meaning, 3 words. The 1 is in the middle because love is the center of everything. The jewelers formed the numbers into a butterfly that signifies you’re becoming the change you’d like to see in the world. Love can transform!
Mini versions of the butterfly necklace are available so your daughter and you can wear the same meaningful necklace. Choose your butterfly in Standard (size of a nickel) or Mini (size of a dime) on an 18” chain in Sterling Silver, Yellow or White Gold. Made in NYC. Retails for $68.
813 Means I Love You Butterfly Necklace Care
Care for One Meaning products is easy. To maintain its beauty, just practice these simple habits and your meaningful pieces will last for years to come.
- Remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, exercising or doing chores. Perspiration and chlorine can damage metals.
- Please avoid getting our naturally beautifully distressed and finished leathers wet.
- Apply beauty products such as lotions, perfumes or hairspray before putting your jewelry on.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Store in an airtight container or tarnish resistant jewelry box.
- We recommend using a polishing cloth on our silver and gold pieces.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on plated or beaded pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives.
Like to see more jewelry? Have a peak at our Bonds and Wonders Jewelry post.
I received the product mentioned above to promote it. This disclosure is under the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.